Booking Terms & Conditions
We require no less than 24hrs notice when cancelling or rearranging appointments, where no deposit has been taken depending on appointment length we reserve the right as a business to request a pre-payment for future services from those who do not give the period of notice required.
However we do understand sometimes due to unpredictable circumstances, 24 hours notice cannot always be given.
A pre-payment will be requested as standard procedure after a client has failed on only one or more occasions to attend appointment and/or give notice of cancellation. We reserve the right as a business to cancel appointments where required pre-payments have not been made.
A £15 Deposit is required for 1Hour 30Min bookings or longer. We reserve the right to cancel appointments where deposits have not been paid within time frame required.
Data Protection Policy
The personal data that we collect is:
• Home address
• Email Address
• Date of Birth
• Phone number
• Medical Information
Escape at San Marie Beauty Spa takes your privacy seriously and we will never sell or rent your personal data to any third-party. Sharing of your data and direct marketing activities are only carried out with your express consent, which you are free to withdraw at any time. We need to obtain and process your personal data to provide you with our products, services and treatments and to fulfil our business and legal obligations. We will never collect any personal information from you that we do not need or retain any data that is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in this notice. Where we request sensitive personal data from you (i.e. health or medical data), the reason(s) for the request will be clearly given along with the purposes of the processing. Consent will always be required from the client.
Your personal data is processed to:
• Collect specific personal data (name, address, email, contact number, DOB) that is required to sell a product or service.
• Engage in communication with you including confirmation and reminders of appointments, and requests to cancel or change bookings.
• Collect Health information to perform the agreed services appropriately, and potentially highlight areas that products and services may cause issues to clients because of their health.
• Ensure a safe service and provide industry-standard advice.
• Select relevant offers, promotions and information for you.
• Estimate the number of customers we have.
• Hold personal data that is required by law or to respond to legal process.
• Hold for insurance purposes.
• Store customer records.
Your rights as the individual:
If your personal data is held by us, you hold particular rights over it. Where you have provided consent for us to contact you as part of our marketing services, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the salon.
You also have the right:
• To be informed of how your personal data will be used before it is collected.
• To access your personal data and to information on how your information is used after it has been gathered.
• To have personal data corrected if it is incomplete, inaccurate or out-of-date.
• To request the removal or deletion of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
• To restrict processing, to ‘block’ processing of your personal data.
Children’s Privacy: We do not collect the personal data of children under the age of 16 without parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we hold any information from or about a child under age 16, please contact us and if we cannot immediately obtain appropriate parental or guardian consent, will remove the personal data from storage.